- The put up is a compulsory regulatory requirement as specified inside the Indian BCAS NCASP 2018.
- Compliance monitoring of safety features as specified inside the BCAS NCASP 2018 and BCAS Aviation Safety Orders
- Different safety duties as decided by GF Safety Administration on an as required foundation.
- Guarantee compliance with the avaition safety necessities specified within the BCAS NCASP 2018, BCAS Aviation Safety Orders and the GF Safety Programme Handbook.
- Help with secondary safety checks in respect of GF plane in periods of elevated danger.
- Reply to main safety incidents affecting GF operations.
- Oversee Maintain Baggage Reconciliation duties on an as required foundation.
- Different Avsec duties as decided by GF Safety Administration
Schooling, Abilities & Information
- Educated to HND or Excessive College customary or equivilent
- Exhibit a passable skill to speak in:
- Native Language as acceptable – Oral and Written
- English – Oral
Expertise & Pre-Requistes
- 5 to 7 years expertise in police, navy or civilian safety experiance, prefereably in an aviation surroundings.
- The candidate MUST satisfactorily full:
- The necessary pre-employment background safety checks.
- The Native Airport ID Badge software course of.
- A BCAS Primary Aviation Safety Consciousness coaching course.
- The candidate should be medically match with a passable customary of eyesight and listening to.
- The job holder should be in possession of a sound driving licence.