Abu Dhabi, AE
To finish all assigned work to a excessive customary offering a clear and protected surroundings for the preparation of airline meals.
1. To undertake and carry out full every day duties assigned by workforce chief and better administration guaranteeing that related SOPs are adopted and carried out to the best requirements in accordance with established procedures.
2. Arrange and retailer all supplies and instruments in a protected and orderly method in compliance regulation, Directions and firm insurance policies.
3. To move meals, bars, dry retailer and gear from respective departments requested location and keep correct and on time supply of all catering associated companies to clients as per specification and requirements.
4. Automobile loading is strapped and all well being and security rules are adhered to pm website / apron.
5. Guarantee correct utilization of laundry gear’s and, help in figuring out all kinds of clothes, airways laundry from damages, shrinkage, and color fade and sorting and packing for the opposite airways linen.
6. Appropriate dealing with and operation of all machines, supplies and gear together with the cleansing, packing and storage in accordance with the instructions and tips given.
7. Comply with directions from Workforce Chief relating however not restricted to hygiene, productiveness and HACCP. Consciousness of all security insurance policies and processes for the position.
8. To report any critical breaches of security and hygiene guidelines which are noticed throughout responsibility to the speedy Workforce chief /supervisor.
Schooling & Expertise
• Fundamental training.
• No expertise required.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was fashioned in 2003 to carry “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over time, we now have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified world aviation and journey firm, which is without doubt one of the world’s most acclaimed business manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a yr and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.