As a Cargo product sales Officer, you will accountable to hold out, coordinate and execute product sales actions for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the rivals to verify established Agency product sales targets are reached contributing to Agency revenue targets achievement.
- Define and agree periodic plan of product sales train to verify targets are reached and recorded
- Analyze the market?s potential to search out out the price of present and potential prospects in terms of product sales options
- Collect, consider and consolidate information to help the identification of intervention areas to verify product sales objective achievement
- Arrange, develop and preserve enterprise relationships with assigned current prospects and potential prospects section to generate revenues for the group
- Discuss and meet usually with associated accounts to inform about new merchandise and promotions to increase product sales with the intention to realize the anticipated product sales objective
- Set up and implement fidelity methods to verify a long-lasting fruitful enterprise relationship with principal accounts
- Evaluation, gather and analyse merchandise availability on the market to assist throughout the proposal of newest companies to boost Agency product sales
- Evaluation, gather and analyse rivals information to stipulate the easiest selling technique to increase Agency market quota and visibility
- Cooperate with promoting and advertising to search out out the easiest promotion product sales methods
- Discuss and sometimes meet with house intermediaries to inform about new merchandise and promotions to verify the easiest and freshest price proposal is properly timed communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to verify purchaser?s requirements are captured efficiently and in compliance with present insurance coverage insurance policies
- Negotiate and deal with industrial agreements with assigned accounts of commerce and firm section to verify product sales might be closed, respecting firm ideas and indications
Education & Experience
- A minimal of 1 years Cargo Product sales experience
- Experience in establishing, rising and sustaining enterprise relationships with freight forwarders.
- Laptop computer experience; Microsoft Phrase/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Experience in enterprise intelligence & analytics functions.
- Fluent in English and French.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to hold “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over time, we now have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified world aviation and journey agency, which is among the many world’s most acclaimed enterprise producers.
Our airline flies to over 84 areas with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a yr and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.