UNITED STATES, GEORGIA, ATLANTA
AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE
REF #: 7634
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
As a Cabin Service Agent, you’ll work with an revolutionary group whose widespread objective is to make sure that all plane interiors meet the Delta CareStandardSM degree of cleanliness for every flight to drive a optimistic buyer expertise. At Delta, our model is important to our continued success. As a Cabin Service Agent, you play a key half in preserving our model robust by, sustaining professionalism, and exhibiting a optimistic perspective inside and out of doors of labor.
Cabin Service Brokers shall be scheduled to work a shift between 20 to 40 hours per week. Work duties embrace bending, stooping and twisting, standing, and strolling. Work duties are repetitive, similar to cleansing and looking out plane along with working in tight areas and on knees for an prolonged time period within the plane cabin.
Abstract of obligations (not complete of all duties):
- Safely clear, sanitize, and provision plane cabin together with all cabin seating areas, galleys, bathrooms, crew relaxation areas, and cockpits.
- Carry and carry cleansing tools and cleansing provides required for servicing plane.
- Carry out plane safety inspections in accordance with present security and safety procedures and regulatory necessities.
- Safely drive and function floor tools similar to cargo vans, vans, and high-lift vans in areas of congestion.
- Repeatedly bend and carry to wash and/or search all required areas.
- Function digital units and computer systems to make sure plane are cleaned and searched pursuant to the required requirements.
- Observe safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
The place permitted by relevant regulation, will need to have obtained or be prepared to obtain the COVID-19 vaccine by date of rent to be thought of for U.S.-based job, if not at the moment employed by Delta Air Strains, Inc.Be prepared to work a hard and fast and/or rotating schedule together with afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all climate situations.Have robust verbal communication expertise Possess primary pc skillsBe approved to work within the USAbility to steadily sit, stand, carry, bend, and climb steps all through shift.Skill to steadily carry instruments, provides, or gadgets weighing as much as and together with 50 poundsPass a post-offer pre-employment drug testPass an in depth post-offer pre-employment background test, together with fingerprinting and a felony historical past document test required by federal lawBe at the least 18 years of ageHave a legitimate driver’s licenseConsistently makes security and safety, of self and others, the priorityEmbraces numerous folks, considering, and stylesHigh Faculty diploma, GED or Excessive Faculty Equivalency
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)