Full Time/Everlasting ( First Shift (Day) )
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Accounting / Enterprise Administration with
- Keep contract documentation associated to all partnerships applied.
- Supporting his/her Supervisor by actively collaborating in income accounting associated contract negotiation and contract evaluation with Authorized and Gross sales groups to make sure desired income recognition therapy is achieved.
- Put together month-to-month and yearly income accounting interval closing together with assurance of correct and well timed outcomes.
- Assist his/her Supervisor within the income cycle to find out applicable income recognition, growth and assist of pricing schemes and compliance with firm and regulatory income recognition necessities.
- Work in preparation of monetary assertion disclosures referring to income, together with gathering and summarizing income recognition knowledge, accounts receivable / payable, deferred income and different related areas.
- Working throughout the service stage settlement inside income accounting making certain completeness, timeliness, and correct processing for income accounting paperwork on month-to-month foundation.
- Guarantee full, correct and well timed reconciliation of all partnership associated accounts.
- Guarantee sturdy processes for dispute dealing with are applied and adopted.
- Create and keep detailed SOPs for all duties related to the accountabilities and duties of the position
- Put together the compilation and issuance of income accounting statistics and studies associated to accountable areas.
- Working within the communication and implementation of recent income accounting practices throughout the corporate operations.
- Working with the gross sales, advertising and business departments to formulate and publish coverage and procedures for use for reserving, assortment and reporting of partnership income(s).
- Assist his/her supervisor in work with exterior business events equivalent to IATA, different airways, companies, airport authorities, authorities departments, auditors, to ascertain and run the income accounting division and to stay compliant with business, authorities and authorized laws.
- Serving to in develop insurance policies and procedures which can be required to implement and handle business normal & biliteral company, GSA and airline partnerships (together with Interline & Codeshare preparations), making certain a sturdy and scalable set of accounting and settlement processes are in place.
- Assist monetary planning, evaluation, and reporting efforts together with the annual income price range and month-to-month income forecasting related to all partnership fashions (Interline, Codeshare, Company and so forth)
Microsoft Excel, Knowledge Mining, Enterprise Analytics