The profitable candidate will be a part of Cargo Division, Venture Division. He/She will likely be accountable to liaise & signify stakeholders’ want for future Built-in Cargo Administration System (ICMS) product with efficient communication & documentation expertise.
Key Tasks embrace:
• Liaise with stakeholders to outline & elicit product necessities.
• Put together Agile Request for Proposal (RFP) workshop materials, help & gather key stakeholders’ suggestions.
• Preserve Anchor Product Proprietor (PO) & key stakeholders updated with progress.
• Put together workshops’ materials, refine necessities and prepare for ICMS Business RFP.
• Function PO to assist key stakeholders in evaluating totally different distributors’ options and doing match/hole evaluation.
• Seize key stakeholders’ wants & product imaginative and prescient and signify them in your space of duty.
• Outline Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and prioritize options to maximise values.
• Talk product imaginative and prescient, enterprise necessities and clear priorities to the undertaking staff / improvement staff / vendor.
• Oversee the event levels and a key participant all through every occasion together with planning, refinement and assessment.
• Work carefully with undertaking staff to handle timeline & cross-functional dependencies.
• Conduct and carry out Person Acceptance Check (UAT) along with undertaking staff, stakeholders & customers.
• Handle high quality and set clear acceptance standards for product options & launch
• Liaise with undertaking staff and related departments for product dependences.
• Reduce enterprise disruptions throughout product transition interval.
• Accumulate & incorporate customers’ suggestions in subsequent releases
• Help Change Administration staff in coaching and speaking the modifications to stations
• Bachelor’s diploma or equal from a acknowledged college
• 1-2 years’ expertise in cargo / logistics business
• 1-2 years’ expertise in undertaking administration and implementation
• Analytical & problem-solving expertise
• Communication talent – written and oral
• Robust coordination talent
• Capability to work on non-routine issues
• Capability to work in a staff and with folks at totally different ranges
• Capability to handle personal time & precedence accordingly